The Basic Buddy CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR. This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin. The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary – there is no risk of cross contamination and no need to sanitize the manikins after use! The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated. The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions. The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities. Basic Buddy® CPR Manikin 5-Pack manikins are simple to assemble and provide trouble-free maintenance. Rugged carrying bags make transporting the Basic Buddy® CPR Manikin 5-Pack convenient (manikins fit into bags fully assembled).
Consists of five adult/child manikins, 50 lung/mouth protection bags, five lung insertion tools, one carrying case, and an instruction manual. Five-year warranty. NOTE: When using foam-bodied manikins for AED training use only pads designed for foam body manikins.
- Adult and Child Capabilities
- No Messy Cleanup
- Lightweight and Portable
- Economical – Each Student Can Have Their Own Manikin
- Totally Sanitary, One-Piece Lung/Mouth Protection System
- Realistic Chest Rise
- Unique Airway System Opens and Closes with Proper Technique
- Tough and Durable
- Rebreathing Airway
- Anatomically Correct with Palpable Landmarks
Option WITH Feedback includes:
- CPR add-on kit student* and instructor* apps
- *Student and instructor apps run on Apple® & Android™ devices (iPad®, Android™, and Apple® tablet/phone not included).
- 5 add-on kits
- 5 breath modules (each breath module includes lung/mouth protection bags with breath module holders)
- Instruction manuals
- Requires 2
AAAbatteries per kit (not included)