CPARLENE® is flexible and adaptable, it was designed with modular components that require no conversion kits. Individual student face masks provide maximum protection from cross contamination. The disposable face mask is designed with a one-way non-rebreathing valve. Molded hair requires no maintenance. Disposable tracheal airway and lower airway with lung bag eliminates time-consuming disinfection procedures. Five-year warranty.
Quality Features of CPARLENE®:
- Adult and child CPR versions
- Fully articulated head, neck and jaw
- Non-rebreathing airway system
- Sanitary molded hair
CPR Training Capabilities with CPARLENE®:
- Constricted and dilated eye
- Electronic monitoring options
- Jaw thrust
- Manual carotid pulse
- Pliable abdomen for obstructed airway procedure
- Xiphoid, navel, nipples and ribcage landmarks
Includes basic adult torso, short sleeve jacket, sanitary face mask, disposable lower airway, disposable tracheal airway, and white fitting.