The Basic Buddy CPR Manikin is a dramatic, inexpensive, and state-of-the-art manikin designed for teaching individuals or large groups the life-saving techniques of CPR. This manikin offers a realistic and affordable way to provide each student with their own CPR manikin. The one-piece, disposable lung/mouth protection system makes this manikin completely sanitary – there is no risk of cross contamination and no need to sanitize the manikins after use! The airway opens using the head tilt/chin lift method, and there is a visible chest rise when ventilated. The xiphoid process provides an anatomical reference point for hand placement and compressions. The manikin also features both adult and child capabilities. Basic Buddy manikins are simple to assemble and provide trouble-free maintenance.
Consists of 10 manikins, 100 lung/mouth protection bags, 10 insertion tools, and an instruction manual. Three-year warranty. NOTE: Only use AED pads designed for foam body manikins.
Basic Buddy CPR Manikin Features:
- Adult and child capabilities
- No messy cleanup
- Lightweight and portable
- Economical – each student can have their own manikin
- Totally sanitary, one-piece lung/mouth protection system
- Realistic chest rise
- Unique airway system opens and closes with proper technique
- Simple to use
- Tough and durable
- Rebreathing airway
- Anatomically correct with palpable landmarks
Option WITH Feedback (HSF Feb ’21 Compliant) includes:
- CPR add-on kit student* and instructor* apps
- *Student and instructor apps run on Apple® & Android™ devices (iPad®, Android™, and Apple® tablet/phone not included).
- 10 add-on kits
- 10 breath modules (each breath module includes lung/mouth protection bags with breath module holders)
- Instruction manuals
- Requires 2
AAAbatteries per kit (not included)